Herbes de Provence

Herbes de Provence
"Herbesdeprovence" by Flickr user: French Tart-FT ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/frenchtart/ ). Licensed under CC BY 2.0 via Wikimedia Commons - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Herbesdeprovence.jpg#/media/File:Herbesdeprovence.jpg

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Welcome to Sensual Thymes: An Inaugural Post

With this first post, I eagerly launch my latest blog, Sensual Thymes, This blog is meant to combine two complementary passions of mine: gardening and cooking.  The garden and the kitchen are both sacred spaces where one can honor life, each and every day. With both pastimes, I am fortunate enough to honor the bounty that each season brings and to experiment with new ideas, in both spheres, as well as to adhere to proven techniques for success.

Both garden and kitchen bring sensual pleasures, a delight to the eyes, ears, hands, nose, and tongue. My goal is to celebrate this titillating of the senses. I invite each and every one of you to join me in this ongoing celebration. Salute!




No comments:

Post a Comment